Thank you for your interest in WCTS. Be a part of a team that provides fantastic service to all their customers. To apply for any positions available, please follow the instructions that are provided with the posting.
- Bill work, ensuring all client instructions are complied with, and respond to process serving client inquiries
- Prepare office materials for, and monitor, incoming/outgoing couriers
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure adequate coverage is provided when absent from workstation during the course of your work
- Assist the other office clerks as necessary or requested and perform duties of the other office clerks in their absence
- Report maintenance or service of office equipment as required
- Perform miscellaneous duties and tasks as requested or assigned
- Retrieves documents from the various government databases
- Files all Court and related documents, electronically or manually
- Orders documents from search/invoice requests
- Obtains imaged documents, microfilmed documents and plans from the LTSA, or NW Courthouse
- Recognizes priorities within the area of registrations and ensures all documents are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepares & double-checks filings to be filed by Messengers or subcontractors in outlying Courts, and ensures they are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitors rush filings and filings, which require further action in LTSA, court or Process Serving.
- Completes invoices from point of origin through billing and complete final double-check
- Has telephone contact with clients and is able to deal with clients' queries or concerns in a clear, precise and professional manner
- Performs miscellaneous assignments or duties as requested or assigned. (E.g. client runs, message runs, end of day tasks etc.)
- Telephone system
- Plan printer
- Facsimile machine
- Grade 12 education
- Clerical speed and accuracy
- Ability to work well as a team member but also able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and to retain necessary information
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in solving problems
- Professional attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Interest in extremely detailed work
- Grade 12
- can work under pressure and wants to be a valuable team member
- enjoys being a problem-solver offering effective and timely solutions
- ability to multi-task
- ability to exercise independent judgment in solving problems
- ability to learn quickly and retain necessary information
- has excellent verbal skills and professional manner
- Punctual and Reliable
We are a full service registry agent that provides regular pickups and drop offs to our clients. Our team of messengers leave the office with a list of deliveries and pickups that must be completed on the routes set out for them. A messenger may have up to 6 routes that must be completed in a timely manner each day.
Monday to Friday 8:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Ability to lift up to 20 kg (45 lbs) and a valid BC drivers license is required.
Please email a copy of you resume to email@example.com